So today was my first day of classes of my 5th semester in the nursing program, I'm finally in my last year baby! I can't wait to graduate, I'm tired of being in school already! I'm looking forward to my classes but this week is crazy as it always is in the beginning. This semester I have community health nursing, community health clinical, leadership & management in nursing, and intro to sociology (one of these is not like the others lol).
And as I've mentioned before, I'm sad to start another semester without my Hubby-love here although I'm excited that it's the last one we'll be apart for. We've been through so much together (well, technically apart) during this deployment but enough is enough and I want him back home!
Lucky for me, today was yet another thing I can cross off on my checklist of things that will happen before Hubby's back. Going back to school means I'm one step closer to him and I can't complain about that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment